This week we have had some amazing weather! It's been perfect for taking walks, going to the park and the Guier Family's annual Apple Butter Day! Bella loved her first experience at the park this week! She loved the geese, swings, merry-go-round, and a bouncy duck of course!
We got some adorable shots of Bella in the pile of pumpkins at my Uncle Nelson and Aunt Susan's house.
Sophie and Bella had a long day of pictures and weren't going to let us get away with any more! Still turned out pretty cute despite the grumpy look!
This is the biggest pumpkin we've seen ever I think!
Bella looks like a natural model with the wind blowing her beautiful hair! It was a little breezy to say the least.
6 comments:
OMG! Her hair looks super cute...WOW it looks like she has TONS of hair...Sophie wishes she had Bella's natural poof!
those were so cute! I loved the spike hair one.
I love the last pic, that's hilarious. That'll be a good one to show when she's 16!
Amie
Vaness, you are so beautiful in that first picture.
Cute pictures! We wish we could have been at Apple Butter Day. We need to get the girls together soon!
~Rach
Vanessa,
Love the pictures - Bella is getting SO big (and even cuter by the day) - I am anxiously awaiting your next post and more pictures!
Take care,
Aunt Sara
Post a Comment