Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bella's Big News!

This weekend we spent Saturday in Jefferson City to celebrate my Grandpa Sachse's 80th birthday! We had family pictures taken, a great lunch, and yummy cake made by my Aunt Tammy! During the opening of birthday cards, Bella brought her Great Grandpa a card with some news in it! He looked up and smiled and didn't want to share what the card said! He felt so special to be the only one that knew.

So I took Bella's top off and this is what she had underneath!



Yup! We're due in November! We are all very excited and Bella can't wait to meet her little sister or brother! Brandon is convinced that it should be a boy because his birthday, his dad's birthday, and his grandfather's birthdays are all in November. We'll see!

FYI our blog is going to be going PRIVATE as of April 15th. So make sure you get your taxes done first and then send me your email address! :) After that you will have to get an invitation from me to view our blog. So if you would like to be invited to continue following our family, leave me your email address in the comment section or you can email me and let me know. We want to protect our little ones with more privacy!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vanessa!! What a special moment for you and your family! I would love to continue reading your blog! My email is: lisa_morgan3@yahoo.com

Congrats again, Lisa Morgan

Miss Nikki's News said...

congratulations vanessa! I would love to keep up with your blog you can add mine too! my email is weissnikki@gmail.com. Hope all is well!

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting and what a great way to share the news!

Sara said...

Vanessa - We are very excited for all of you! What a great joy to add to your family. Of course, I want to keep up with your blog - my email is sreid@bjc.org.

The Holmans said...

Congrats Vanessa!! Bella will be a GREAT big sis! Can you add me... blakeandheatherholman@gmail.com

Katie said...

Congrats!! How exciting! I would love to hear all about baby #2 as he or she grows!
davidandkatie04@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness- congratulations!!!! I'd love to be able to continue reading your blog! katekadane@yahoo.com

Katie said...

Congrats Vanessa and Brandon! We are so excited for you. We can't wait to meet him/her!

My email is katielovesherlord at gmail.com

Katie (and Dave) Branson

Steve and Rachael Greer said...

Congrats Vanessa & Brandon! Wow the Guier Family is really growing=) Of course, we want to follow your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa! Congrats again! I love looking at all of Bella's pics. Keep me updated!

ea_Quick@hotmail.com

:)~ Liz

Dan and Jen said...

Vanessa,

Congrats on baby #2!! How wonderful! I love reading your blog, so please include me on your invite list.
jennifer.hague@Hotmail.com

Dan and Jen Hague

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby news! Love keeping up with you and your sisters blogs

Claire Benedict Rose

reganburdett said...

Congratulations Vanessa and Brandon! I would love to be invited to read your blog My email is regan_burdett@hotmail.com

Regan Shoemaker Burdett

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

YEAH! CONGRATS!

bvokolek@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Super cute shirt. Bella looks very excited to be a big sister. Keep us on the list: emilykarmstrong@hotmail.com :)

nanamimi said...

of course, i need to be on the blog list.. guier@swbell.net

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Vanessa! I would love to continue reading your blog. baylorbear03@gmail.com

Gail Stroup said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. We would love to continue keeping up with your growing family. kteacher57@sbcglobal.net

Jennifer Weld said...

Congratulations!!! This is incredible news! I can't wait to share the news with the kids!! I would love to stay updated with your wonderful life stories!

Email is jenniferweld@hotmail.com

Oh we can't wait to meet the new baby!!

The Thurn Family said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see the next Johnson cutie!!
Of course we need to stay updated and stay on top of all the adorable pics :)
Love~Laci
2lt2dt1420@sbcglobal.net

Josh and Jen said...

Congrats Vanessa! How exciting!
I would love to still follow your blog!
jnjward@sbcglobal.net

Hope to see you at another PAT event soon!
Jen

JBW said...

Congratulations! I love your blog. Please add me to your list.

jaranwalz@gmail.com

Jill Prouty said...

Congrats!! How exciting we are so happy for you all! Keep us apart of your blog jeprouty1@yahoo.com so we can keep in touch.

Amy said...

Congrats to both of you!!! I love reading your blog! You have a precious family!!!

stylinaim@yahoo.com

Kim Bailes said...

Vanessa, we love keeping up with you and your family!

kbailes@suddenlink.net
robyn_bailes@baylor.edu

The Bleess' said...

Congrats on Baby #2! I have an 18 month old son and just had twin girls 2 weeks ago! Bella will be a great big sister. Please add me to the list: cbleess@yahoo.com

Laura Simpson said...

Congratulations on the new baby coming this winter! It was so great seeing Brandon and hearing about his little girl at Wade's wedding last month. We missed you and Bella. Please add me to your list so that I can continue to stay up to date with you guys and your growing family. email is laura_simpson03@yahoo.com
God bless!