It was a perfect day for playing outside and getting some great pictures! Bella's grown out of the stage where she would just sit there and let us mess with her. She has a mind of her own now, and it's not made up to sit still for too long! We're out front in front of the fish pond.
We were out in the backyard here. My mom's landscaping is amazing, lots of great places for pictures! After lunch Brandon took me to the plaza and I got a makeover and new makeup at Bare Essentials. It was so girly and so fun! Brandon was a great sport as he spoiled me! We enjoyed an amazing prime rib at Houston's (i'm craving red meat so of course Brandon thinks it's definitely a boy).
Bella's new favorite thing is to take rides on the mower! She wanted to drive it all by herself, but not until she's 16!
Having fun with daddy... " I can go so high!"
Here is a miniature version of Val and I... we used to match all the time! What cute girls! We love cousin Sophie!
I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of our Sunday lunch that Brandon prepared. He grilled salmon on cedar planks, grilled a mixture of veggies in this new grilling basket, and a salad that could have fed the 5,000. It was amazing and I was so impressed!
3 comments:
We had salmon grilled on cedar for Ava's birthday!! I love salmon! I love the pictures, of course. The girls in the wagon is my favorite!!! SO CUTE!
I am impressed with Brandon's lunch! I loved the pictures espcecially the one of the girls in the wagon.
GGGGGGGGreat lunch, Brandon! I am impressed...he's come a LONG way since Lea taught him how to heat chicken soup from the can hahahahehehe
Post a Comment