Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

5 Months Old!

It seems like I was just doing Benjamin's 4 month update! I swear he gets cuter every day! :) He enjoyed his first Easter and all the Easter grass and his sport themed rubber ducks that were in his basket! He is still eating and sleeping great! He's not enjoying sleeping in his swing any more though. I've noticed that with eating too, he gets distracted if there's anything else going on. He's very aware of things now and he will not stand to be left lying on his blanket. He needs to be held during dinner time, read and shown the pictures during story time, and entertained by Bella if she's around! He will let out the saddest cry to be sure that he's included! The other big thing I've noticed this month is that he's really starting to feed off of Bella. She can make him laugh by doing ANYTHING! She will run around in circles and he will roll with laughter! It's the cutest thing! He also is starting to grab at her or Raffi to antagonize her already! It works! They laugh back and forth already. Today she had swaddled Benjamin completely up and was trying to pick him up to put him in her doll bed! He was just giggling hysterically! I finally convinced her that Elmo would be a better choice!



4 comments:

Kevin Guier said...

Love all the easter pics, Ben looks so different now. There is a kid here at the orphanage who is 4 that I think ben will look almost identical too when he gets older, I'll have to send you a pic.

Armstrong's said...

Great pictures! Love the ones with the Easter eggs/grass. Bella's Easter dress is adorable, too.

gigi said...

ohhh he IS SO CUTE! Love the easter grass and egg idea. I don't think he'll look Peruvian when he's four though :)

The Bailes said...

I agree with mom, there's no way he'll look Peruvian, unless there's something we don't know about! I can't believe it's almost time to start feeding this boy real food...CRAZY!