Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Super Mom!

So on Friday I knew it was going to be a long day when Brandon had a guys night planned after work. So to pass the time I knew we were going to need some fun outings. We all had a great day, lots of highs, a few lows, and were exhausted by the end of the night!

The weather was a bit cooler so we went to the zoo that morning.

Bella and I got to enjoy free ice cream from our coupon that we got with our zoo pass!

We fed the birds for the first time, and she loved that!


The kids waiting for the Sea Lion show to start! I thought it was too cute both of the sucking with the fingers or thumb and both holding their blankies! LOVE!

We ended our day riding the carousal a couple of times. I knew it was time to go when the second time we held the whole ride up from Bella's fit and indecisiveness about which animal to ride! Get me out of here!

We went home, took naps, then headed to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time! Never will I do that again with two kids so young by myself! Bella was overwhelmed with all the things to look at and I was pushing Benjamin around in a wheely high chair with the diaper bag, camera, tokens, etc. Bella is in a very independent phase right now, or probably for life, but was not interested in any of my suggestions. Very frustrating! But it was all kind of worth it to see their smiles on the rides finally!



We had a few tickets at the end so we went to go pick out a little prize. There were a few kids in front of us with like 100's of tickets! I was so ready to get out of there I think I cut in line, because I just asked the girl at the counter if we already knew what we wanted could we get our little sucker and ring please? I'm not in the mood to wait for kids to decide on what they want when they have that many tickets and were taking forever! haha, I did get at least one dirty look, but I got out of there! Oh, and yes, I did get in trouble early for letting Bella climb up on the ski ball game! Oops! I saw another mom doing it, but apparently another mom didn't think it was fair, even though Bella was only putting the ball in the gutter any way! Wow, it's going to be at least a year before I go back!

2 comments:

gigi x's 4 said...

cute pics . glad you survived! after a few more therapy sesions i should be good yo go!

The Bailes said...

we love feeding the birds too...WOW....you ARE super mom, let's take it down a couple notches ;)