Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Friday, September 10, 2010

First week of home preschool

I went into this week thinking I had really low expectations, but the 1st grade teacher in me secretly had high expectations! We are adjusting things to be more realistic for next week, but I think she enjoyed trying some new things. Here are a few of her projects she did. We also did color matching puzzle, tracing with dry erase marker, size sorting, apple jacks collage, and read a few books! If nothing else is accomplished, at least this is a special little time for her and I to spend together during Benjamin's morning nap.


Of course she got a little silly during Benjamin's photo shoot and wanted to pose again as usual!


2 comments:

gigi x's 4 said...

wow from the looks of it-it's a full fledges pre-school people are going to be dropping their kids off! Bella being silly? :)

The Bailes said...

LOVE the pose, you should come teach in Liberty :)