
When the kids came in I had a sign that said "Git Yer Gear" and they got to put on a hat, badge, and handkerchief. Then they headed downstairs for games like Hay Hunt, Pony rides, and coloring. The Hay Hunt was a big hit as the kids searched in the hay pile to find cowboy treasures. Some of the kids were even putting hay in the baggies to take home! They loved it all!




They we headed back upstairs to have a delicious lunch of chili (made by Brandon), chicken noodle soup (made by Gigi), corn bread, jalapeano poppers, trail mix, beef jerky, hot chocolate, sweet tea, root beer, and my favorite for the kids root beer flavored milk! For dessert we had cake balls, s'more cupcakes, and an adorable cake made by a friend.












We had several WANTED posters of Benjamin hanging up. Those were so much fun to create!

As a "Thank You" to all of our guests I made Cowboy Cookies in a jar to hand out.

A big THANKS Y'ALL goes out to Gigi and Papa for letting us have the party at their house! They cleaned and cooked tirelessly! Thank you to Valerie who captured the party so amazingly (over 400 pics to choose from) and Uncle Kev, Brandon, and Lea for helping with set up and tear down!
4 comments:
It was a fun party! LUke and I already made the cowboy cookies and we've been devoring them, well mostly I've been devoring them :)
your welcome it was fun. He's so cute in all the pictures and it was great that all pitched in to help before and after. we should have listened to you and put the hay hunt outside!:)
It was the best party ever!
What a fun idea!!! You did such a great job with all the details, Vanessa!! I will have to put this one in my "file" for when we have kiddos :)
Post a Comment