Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day!

We've had a lot of snow the past couple of weeks! We've enjoyed it some. It definitely takes longer to get everyone dressed than it does to play outside, but we still have fun.

Here's Benjamin on his inflatable sled he got for Christmas. He loves to lounge in it and be pulled around! I have to watch and make sure he doesn't tip over the side. He face planted a couple of times in the snow...not fun!




One day we also made snowflake tortillas and snow ice cream. The ice cream was a huge hit, they were both licking their bowls clean!

2 comments:

mom said...

love the one of Bella pulling Benjamin. Benjamin looks like he's wondering where the rest of the tortilla is. :)

The Bailes said...

great idea with the tortillas...I was WONDERING how you made tortillas out of snow, haha. DURRRR