Thursday, June 2, 2011
Girl's Night!
I had a great 16 hour long girls night! I met up with Emily and Amie and we went to see the Princess Diana exhibit at Union Station. It was a wonderful, but very sad exhibit. We had dinner and drinks at The Drop. We all ordered the bruschetta and no one could finish it off! Then, we went back to our hotel and walked to Murray's Ice cream that was just down the street. It's one of the best ice cream places in town! We enjoyed sleeping in and not having to begin our morning by changing a diaper! :) We had an omelette and belgian waffle breakfast and ended our morning with an amazing massage! It was short but very sweet! I love these girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so glad you girls got a much needed and deserved break!
so fun! Gotta have the girl trips!
Just caught up on your blog! Love the doughnut day activities- so cute. I had a great time at our "girls night". Can we do that every month!??
Post a Comment