Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Touch a Truck

I was so excited for this free event! Well it cost us 8 can goods for Harvesters, but what a great cause! We were one of the first 200 families there so we got a free swag bag full of goodies and coupons! I love free stuff! :)



Bella was loving climbing up on all the trucks and as always the Tinkerbell bounce house and blow up slide were favorites!



There were baby goats, and my favorite a booth set up by the Overland Park Arboretum. The kids got to hammer a leaf onto a linen square, then do a stamp on it, fill their cup with dirt and then sprinkle grass seed it. Then, they tied their art work as a cover for their little pots! Bella can't wait to watch her white grass grow!




They had a fun photo booth to dress up and get your pictures taken. As you can see there was little time to prep the kids in between shots, but it was still fun!



No comments: