Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sophie's 3rd Birthday!

We recently celebrated Sophie's 3rd birthday at a horse stable! This was every kids dream come true, espcially my little rodeo ropers! I don't think I've ever seen Benjamin light up like he did on that horse! It was priceless as he waved to everyone as he rode off! The party was adorable of course with kettle corn, mixed nuts, cotton candy, rock candy, strawberry and chocolate milk, marshmallow pops, BBQ sandwiches, and more! The kids had a great time running around in the dirt and the hay checking out all the horses and goats. Happy Birthday Sophie, we love you!











1 comment:

gigi x's 4 said...

Love that pic of Benjamin waving! And .. I enjoyed watching the girls keep very hydrated filling their cups from the cooler. !