I'm behind on my posts, but we actually did this a couple of weeks ago I think. Haha, all of our outings are running together now! Bella and Benjamin love spending time with Gigi, Aunt Val, Sophie, and Porter! Bella considers Sophie her best friend, and is always so excited to see her! They remind me a lot of myself and Valerie when we were little! Gigi spoiled the girls with pony rides, bottles to feed the goats, and goat food! The boys actually did amazing feeding the goats this time with the bottles! I was very surprised! The tractors are always a hit but a huge workout for the adults. It was a beautiful day and we soaked it up!


Bella and Sophie were playing a new "game" today on the slides. They would take turns catching each other pretending to be babies! How funny! They were adorable to watch!

I also love this moment, you see Sophie, Bella, and then a random kid stuck in the middle, then Gigi and Porter! The slide got a little backed up!








I love this pictures because it's always so crazy to try to get all the kids seated and looking at the camera at the same time!
1 comment:
yes, i think we should just snap pictures without even trying to get them all to look. :)
Post a Comment