Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Friday, March 9, 2012

Kaleidoscope

I met my friend Leah and her kids Adria and Isaac this week at Crown Center. We went to the Kaleidoscope session first. The kids had a great time painting and watching their art work go through the big dryer. The glow in the dark room and the music "dance" room are also favorites!


Benjamin is always drawn to the big circular sink and water fountain. He's still a little more interested in pushing buttons than making art. He does love to paint though!




After Kaleidoscope we ate lunch at Fritz's and played for a few minutes in the animal exhibit. Bella had a bad fall on the chain spider web and as I'm consoling her Benjamin must have bumped his head in the bear cave. Both of my children are shrieking in pain as we hobble out to Topsy's popcorn to get a drink of ice water. That made everything better! Then we got a sucker on the way home. Bella does have a pretty bad bruise on her knee, and Benjamin's head is fine of course. He's got a head made of steel!

No comments: