Bowen's learned lots of new tricks! He loves his table and has learned to pull up and cruise along things! Walking may be coming soon! His first tooth has broken through on top finally! At his doctors appt. he was still in the 1% for height and weight. He's gaining weight and now weighs about 15lbs. He's sleeping through the night about 11 hours and takes two naps. He LOVES to crawl around and play. He's a mover and shaker like Benjamin was. He's very independent and will crawl back to the toy room by himself and play. haha, at this age the other two were always pulling at my leg in the kitchen if I was making dinner etc., but Bowen goes off on him own and plays unless he's hungry!
Cutest brothers I've ever seen! ;) Love these two!
So big in his chair.
Sweet Smile
And I'm crawling! He does the bear crawl which looks harder to me, but he goes pretty fast.
Grandpa Bob and the kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment