Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Friday, February 27, 2009

A visit from Grandpa Bob

This past weekend we had a great visitor! Brandon's dad came to visit us and play with Bella. She loves to swing with her baby doll!



This was from the other day, a cute shot of her pushing her milk in her stroller. And of course wearing her tiara!

Somehow, Bella has found our candy stash and thinks it's hilarious to get pieces out and bring them to me. She also tries to open the wrapper with her teeth. Hmm, I wonder where she's seen that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i do wonder how she found the candy stash? probably because someone was going there several times a day. They watch every move!
Loved the the one pushing her milk with the tiara on!

The Bailes said...

Such a little sneaky thing...I love her mischievous smile...Lea says give her some sour patch kids...hahaha...that might get her away from the candy for good! ;)