Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who's having more fun?

Something I love about having kids, is that you get to feel like a kid again too at times! We had a blast at the park the other week when it was so warm! Bella was cracking us up with how adventurous she was. She was very social with the other kids and their size or age didn't intimidate her! Her favorite thing was the slide! She would climb to the top and then yell out some jibberish at the top of her lungs as to let the other kids know she was about to go down the slide!


Brandon was so excited to ride the motorcycle! Bella knew just what to do! She climbed up in the little passenger car all by herself!

This was a little Valentine love we sent out to family. Bella loves her big baths with all the toys and the freedom to crawl around.

2 comments:

The Bailes said...

Oh Yea....the park looks like it was so much fun! I LOVE her jibberish!

Anonymous said...

yes, we all loved the valentine pics. It does look like it was just as much fun for mommy and daddy at the park.