The past couple of weeks Bella and I have both gone to the doctor. Bella had her 15 month checkup! I can't believe we're to that point already! She now remembers this horrid place she comes to get shots and cries even when they weigh and measure her! Poor baby girl! She weighed in at 19 lbs and 6 ounces, which is between the 5th and 10th percentile. (She's only beating cousin Sophie by about 2 lbs) I'm going to have to slip some protein shake in her milk! :) She measured 29 3/4 inches, which was in the 25th to 50th percentile.
Yesterday Brandon and Bella both came along to my doctor's appointment. I am now 10 weeks and 2 days along. Everything went great at the appointment besides Bella not getting her nap and letting everyone know about.
We got to hear the heart beat for the first time and it was about 160 beats per minute. That sound is the most amazing sound to me! It's such a miracle to think that already that baby has arms and legs, the heart is beating, and so much more! It was so cute as soon as the doctor walked in, Bella got quiet and then when we heard the heart beat she grabbed my foot and was waving up at me! I think she's excited to be a big sister!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow..I had a lot to catch up on! ;) Bella is going to be the best big sister ever, I bet she was soooo cute at the doc's office! Sophie and I can't wait to come play on the swing set with you guys!
Super cute pictures. Love the one of Mimi... what an outfit!
Lisa looks good no matter what she wears! Love all the Bella pics - she's getting big so fast!
Post a Comment