Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun at Mimi's and Papa's

Last week Bella was asking to go play at Mimi and Papa's because they just had this amazing swing set put it. So of course we stopped by! Last year when Bella was just a baby we tried taking her pictures in the daffodils and it wasn't a good experience. So I thought we'd try again this year and I think she remembered these crazy flowers. I managed to get a couple cute shots.

Okay, so I promised I wouldn't publish this picture, but I thought it was soo cute! Mimi is wearing her "working outdoor/ gardening getup" She wouldn't normally wear this anywhere else. So I apologize to Mimi, but I had to show off the swing set!

Bella loved getting in and out of the swing! She also loved the slide which I didn't get a picture of because we were too busy running around the playfort to prevent Bella from falling out. She's such a dare devil!

This is Bella's all time favorite part of going to Mimi's and Papa's! Every time we hit the bump to go down the driveway she starts giggling and barking like a dog! The first thing she always does is run to the patio door to see if Cole the black lab is out there! It's so funny! She barks nonstop the whole time we're there!

1 comment:

mimi said...

man, i just can't trust you! Oh well, it was fun swinging with her!