Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Sis

Tomorrow is the big day! We have our Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and then we're going to have lunch and peek at the ultrasound picture! Then tomorrow tonight we're having friends over for our traditional "pink or blue reveal party". We're going to grill out burgers and have pink or blue dessert!

We can't wait! Bella is very excited too. She was giving the baby kisses on my tummy today! She's going to be such a sweet big sis! She is showing so many signs of being big stuff lately! This was lunch today, she has decided that she's too big to sit in the high chair now. I guess that's good so we can make room for one more!

1 comment:

gigi said...

we're excited too. i'm wearing pink tonight!