Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Weekend in Waco, TX!

This weekend we traveled down to Brandon's home town which is also where we went to Baylor! Flying with a 17 month old is much easier than driving! We made it with only a few break downs which all centered around the DVD player and the approved times for electronics! The main reason for going down on this particular weekend was that Brandon got inducted into his high school hall of fame for football!

Near the end of his acceptance speech Bella realized that Daddy was up on stage and she was waving and giggling! Then, she decides what better place to be than up there with him! It was so cute! She did grab the mic immediately and wanted to be the center of attention.

There is one plaque dedicated for Brandon that will go in the hall of fame and one that he gets to keep! But, check out those killer heels I'm wearing! About 5 minutes into the night my feet hurt so bad I wanted to cut them off! I could hardly make small talk. But, they looked great! :)

Aunt Christie and Uncle Barry are trying to keep her occupied!

Grandpa Bob and Bella all dressed up!

Afterwards the four of us went out for some killer dessert and I got bottled water. If you can see in the picture the bottles of water were glass cylinders and came with a tall frosted glass. They were pretty cool! We can't drink regular water in Waco now because we're spoiled with the clean water in MO. :)

Bella had so much fun playing with her new wagon and giving the dogs treats! I also enjoyed time with friends at all of my favorite restaurants and Spice, which is my favorite place to shop there. Brandon enjoyed a lot of golf with his dad and brother and we all enjoyed hanging out as a family. Christie's mom was so sweet and invited Bella and I over to swim on Saturday. Bella was mostly entertained by her puppy dogs of course! It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Holmans said...

It was so fun to run into you at CG! Bella is absolutely adorable and we are so excited for yall and the new baby Johnson coming soon! You looked fantastic! And I LOVED the killer heels :) very impressive!