Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grand Cayman!!!

Last week Brandon and I got to spend the week with his brother Barry and his wife Christie in Grand Cayman! It was one of the most amazing vacations ever! We were all not ready to come home! We were surrounded by the most beautiful scenery on 7 mile beach! As far as you could see were miles of the softest sand and the clearest water!

This was on our patio right outside the condo on the beach at sunset! Gorgeous!

We found this little restaurant that had one of the top 3 burgers I've ever eaten! It also came with fries, onion rings, fried mushrooms, and jalapenos. We went twice!

Another sunset!


Brandon of course found a football!

My view for the week!

Christie and I before dinner one night.

A walk on the beach, my favorite thing to do!

Barry and Christie and the way to Sting Ray City!

This was us before we got in with the sting rays, you can see them behind us! Do I still look calm? It was quite an experience and I'll have to try to post pictures of us in the water from our water proof camera!

July 10th was our 4th anniversary! We ate at an amazing beachside restaurant called The Wharf! It was beautiful scenery, wonderful food, and great entertainment with a harpist and the Tarpon to feed!



For my anniversary present, Brandon got me a Spanish coin that was found from a shipwreck in the 1600's. The ship went down after being chased by pirates! Christie has one from her wedding present so they gave us the idea! Each coin is authentic and comes with papers and tells the year it was found, the ship it was on, and the story behind it!

4 comments:

The Bailes said...

I was like, Spanish coin, what? I didn't know you collected coins..HA! Then I saw it on you, looks like a pretty necklace, very creative..a great memory from the island! I'm super jealous of your trip, it looks like you guys had a blast and a half.

mom said...

enjoyed reading about it and seeing the pics again. i think bella had more fun.

Armstrong's said...

great pictures... i was hoping to see one of the hamburger you have talked about :).

Kristal said...

You are so beautiful, Vanessa.