Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lots of Fabulous Fathers!

Father's Day weekend was filled with so many fun events as a family. We started off by bringing Bella to the lake for the first time to feed the fish! She loved it! Any time she gets a chance to throw something she's in! The carp were pretty gross flopping everywhere, but I was excited to pass this fun little outing on to Bella. I used to come and do the same thing when I was little!

Friday night we took Bella to her first Royal's game for the year where she joined the Blue Crew. She got her own backpack filled with tons of freebies, a hat, and a pennant. Her favorite parts of the game were the nachos, the slide, and cleaning the seats with a wipe at the end of the game. She did great and barely made it through all the fireworks and fell asleep during the finale. Perfectly synchronized!




Bell'a s top secret project for Father's day was finger painting in the tub! She loved getting messy and making a masterpiece at the same time! Brandon, her Papa, and Grandpa all the loved the priceless work of art they got!


Brandon's special surprise that I worked on was getting his hall of fame memorabilia framed. I think it turned out so great!

3 comments:

gigi said...

she did do great at the game. all she needed was a wipe to clean with! it was funny how she just let out a yelp and went to sleep! cut pic of the artist!

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Have a good 4th you guys! Love Bella's pouty/pucker face! LeeAnne

Anonymous said...

Bella is just the cutest!!! I love the pic with her pursed lips!!