Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 Months!

Benjamin is 2 months old today! He is smiling, laughing, cooing, making raspberries, batting at hanging toys, wiggling, and kicking nonstop! He is such a good baby and so happy! He is sleeping longer at night now and only waking up once a night to eat and goes straight back to sleep. After his morning feeding he does not want to be put back to bed, he is ready to see his big sister and play! I love my little man!

This week our parent educator, Amy, came for his first visit! She thinks he's doing great!

This was a picture of Benjamin's first trip to the chiropractor. He was only a couple of weeks old, but he did great!

1 comment:

The Bailes said...

I can't believe how different he looks already, wow...two months!