Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bella' First Hair Cut

Last week Bella got her first haircut from Miss Laci Thurn! I was excited to get the back all evened up, it was long overdue! As soon as we walked into the salon, Bella started crying like she knew what was about to happen and she did not like it! She was clinging to me in the chair as you can see and did not want to sit on the booster seat or wear the cool fish cape that Laci had picked out for her!



She warmed up and I think enjoyed how relaxing it was to have her hair combed through! At the end she was throwing her little blankie up in the chair and all over the salon!

Giving Laci a hug and kiss bye! I don't think she said a single word the whole time with those fingers in her mouth! Hopefully she'll warm up for next time!

2 comments:

gigi said...

she will definetly warm up to those hair appointments as she grow up. They become one of those things you just can't miss. She was cute even with the tears! says gigi!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! FYI- we find out what we are having next friday, and we are totally copying your idea of how we find out- hope you don't mind :)