I have to be honest though, Bella was the child that was hesitant to participate, needed snacks to keep her attention, and the one that would run off and escape through the curtain! Basically we were the ones that everyone thought "Why does that mother bring her?" haha, But, the last couple of times I have been cutting off all snacks and giving her a huge pep talk all morning before we get there about listening and sitting on the carpet square and being nice to the other kids. She is doing SOO much better you can ask Emily!
This week the kids made "Valentine Mail Carrier" hats! So cute! We love meeting our friend Samuel there each week and this time Luke came too!

4 comments:
bella's hat looks bigger than her! What fun.
So cute...LOVE the hat...and glad that she's calmed down for library time so you don't have to endure the cold stares of other mothers...HA! WE L.O.V.E. library time here in Liberty.
Vanessa, what library do you go to.....one in BS?? What time! I am always looking for activities for Delanie and that would be perfect because I do not work on Monday's!
I think she and Samuel are practically storytime stars now. I mean, they don't run away any more, so I think that's huge progress!
Post a Comment