Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fairy Tale Land

This Friday I took the kids to Crown Center to see the Fairy Tale Land exhibit with Aunt Val and cousin Sophie. The exhibit was soo cute! They had an area made from each fairy tale that the kids could play in and explore! It quickly got very crowded so I will not go again unless I have Brandon or Gigi with me to help with the kids. I was trying to feed Benjamin and Bella needed a lot more supervision with the amount of people around and all of the things to be guided through. Let's just say we were all ready for naps by the end of it!

Here are the girls in Cinderella's Carriage!


Bella loved peeking over the wall.

The girls were a little timid about going into Sleeping Beauty's castle, but loved the draw bridge and pretend water!

The girls are enjoying all of the open room to run in this extra space. I love the way it's painted!

For lunch we went to Fritz's. It's a fun place for kids to eat and watch the trains go around and deliver the food to tables. We got a great table right next to the glass display case to see even more trains right at our table. Bella loved playing with the phone that you order your meal from. I think she was concerned about our order! Haha, she kept jabbering while reading the ticket and then would say "byeeeee!" and hang up.

Of course, the hats are a huge hit!

Here are the girls sitting in the little train right outside the entrance as we left! We had such a fun time Sophie!

3 comments:

gigi said...

great pics. i will be glad to go whenever! it looks like it was very calm :)

Sara said...

Too cute! Love Bella's hair

Armstrong's said...

Ahh- so many posts to catch up on! You have great pictures. You need to unlock your blog so I can put it in my google reader! I forget to check it. Sad we didn't get to check out the fairy tale place with you guys on Friday, but Bella probably enjoyed it more in the company of a female friend instead of all of her guy buddies :). Love the pics from our V-Day dinner, too!