This weekend we celebrated the upcoming birth of one of my closest friends, Emily! We had an amazing brunch at Room 39 in Westport. Mmmmm, the food was amazing! I can't wait to go back and try every other item on the menu! We enjoyed french toast cupcakes from Smallcakes for dessert. Emily got sprinkled with so many cute little boy goodies! She makes pregnancy look easy and beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Baby Brunch
This weekend we celebrated the upcoming birth of one of my closest friends, Emily! We had an amazing brunch at Room 39 in Westport. Mmmmm, the food was amazing! I can't wait to go back and try every other item on the menu! We enjoyed french toast cupcakes from Smallcakes for dessert. Emily got sprinkled with so many cute little boy goodies! She makes pregnancy look easy and beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun- thanks for sharing the pics! I appreciate you!!!
Post a Comment