Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Day is a special day...

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Aunt Carol's house this year is Marshall, MO. My mom's side of the family gathered there. I have 6 younger cousins that are all boys who love playing and helping Bella and Benjamin. The food was amazing as usual, and it was good to spend time with everyone!

Benjamin and Bella loved the leap frog globe that Aunt Jenni brought!

Benjamin loves his Great Grandpa Sachse! He always goes to him immediately!

This year Benjamin was initiated into the men's cave to watch football on Thanksgiving day! He seemed to enjoy it!

Bella and Sophie enjoying their Thanksgiving lunch... it was a challenge as always to get them to sit and eat.

Dessert always helps though!

This was the best family picture we could get. Photoshop anyone?

Aunt Jenni was a life saver playing and making Bella laugh all afternoon!

Bella's top 10 things she is thankful for this year included:
1)Mommy
2)Daddy
3)Baby (Benjamin)
4)Sophie and Porter
5)Adria
6)Gigi and Papa
7) Sammy
8) Luke
9) Bryce
10) Grandpa Bob

She was so sweet when I asked her this and she just rattled off just about everyone she knows!

4 comments:

Kristal said...

I can't believe how much your Aunt Jenni's profile looks like Aunt Lisa!

The Bailes said...

I can't believe Auntie V wasn't on top of her list!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Luke is honored to make the list. #1 on his list was friends, I think they are all very special to each other!

gigi x's 4 said...

great pictures. glad we made the list!