Bella helped me make clover shaped peanut butter rice crispy treats with green sugar on top. Yum! And she had fun doing some stickers.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Happy St. Patty's Day!
We did a few fun things for St. Patrick's day this year. I think the kids enjoyed matching the most! Bella is obsessed with everything having to match these days, even down to her morning vitamin! Yes, I'm serious! She won't eat it unless we can find something that it matches!
Bella helped me make clover shaped peanut butter rice crispy treats with green sugar on top. Yum! And she had fun doing some stickers.




Bella helped me make clover shaped peanut butter rice crispy treats with green sugar on top. Yum! And she had fun doing some stickers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, I've noticed all the matching comments when she was here. the clip I got out for her hair matched her dress! Benjamins' shirt looks wet? All fun!
Yes, Sophie is into matching too...we must be raising fashionistas :) You guys had much more fun than we did. I felt sooo lame not doing anything! Little P-man was sick though and consuming much of my time. Next year, baby...it's ALL green.
Post a Comment