Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zoo Days!

I've been waiting for the weather to get just warm enough to go to the zoo. We've been twice in the last couple of weeks and we've all loved being outside and seeing the animals. Benjamin is old enough this year to really start doing more and Bella remembers it all of course!

We met Aunt Val, Porter, and Sophie (still known as Tutu) both times. These are a mixture of our visits, of course it's hard to choose favorites!



Benjamin is in love with trains these days as most young kids are. He was so excited to ride the train and did not want to sit on my lap or have my arm holding on to him. But I thought it was so cute I noticed in the picture he still had his sweet little hand on my lap! :) He is getting to be so big!






Benjamin loved the birds. Bella was so poised the whole time as she held out the cup to feed the birds. Benjamin liked chasing them around and got a good laugh at them!



4 comments:

Armstrong's said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big the boys look- so grown up. :)

The Bailes said...

We LOVE the zoo too! We had a great couple of trips...where is the warmth so we can go again?!

gigi x's 4 said...

great pics. Love the one of Benjamin with his hand on your leg! He is very independent! can't wait to go.

Kevin Guier said...

Looks like some fun at the zoo, I want to see some pictures of the new house!