Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Pictures

Last week we had a crazy week with moving. We closed on our house, had family pictures and began moving all in one day. So the timing of family pictures wasn't the best, but of course if anyone can pull it off, I said that I could! :) We had a great opportunity to support a family at church who needed to raise money for missions. He's a photographer so for a VERY reasonable price we got about 20 minutes for him to take some pictures and the disk of all the pictures to print at our leasure. Wow, it was very stressful for me because Benjamin is at the age where he doesn't sit still for even half a second, and Bella is very active as well. Brandon and I got a lot of pictures of just the two of us. I felt like we had gotten engaged all over again. haha, but in most of them my face showed evidence of stress because all I wanted was at least one good family picture. We were lucky enough to get a few good ones to hang up in our new home through!




3 comments:

gigi x's 4 said...

wow, I think they're great! I'd like to see the rest.

The Bailes said...

so cute! Where are the engagement pics?! LOVE bella's big flower!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! Who did you use? We need to catch-up friend:)
~Romy