Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Monday, November 7, 2011

My baby is TWO!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is two now! He's full on two and full on boy! He is obsessed with trains these days so he was in heaven as we ate lunch at Fritz's train restaurant, opened a train set from Gigi and Papa, then had a blast at his "Two Two Train" birthday party!











He opened our presents before the party. He got a train table, train pillow, and train ball. He also got a set of new golf clubs and toy story action figures from Grandpa Bob! He wanted to sleep with his trains, Woody, and Buzz last night but I told him to just pick one, and he picked Woody! He was so cute giving him lots of kisses! I've already enjoyed all the train and horsey sounds he makes with his new toys!






For Benjamin's party the kids got an engineer hat and train ticket for the games. There were five different stations they could go to. There were coloring pages with train shaped crayons, a train magnet craft, a crawl through Thomas tent, Thomas bean bag toss, and a sensory games with black beans and choo choos. For dinner we had Bar-B-Choo sandwiches, Train wheel Mac N Cheese, veggies and dip, and Choo Choo nuggets. We "wet our whistles" with sweet tea and lemonade. For dessert we had the choo choo cake, birthday cake ice cream, "coal" or puppy chow, cupcakes, and my sisters famous sugar cookies which we RR crossing signs!







For favors, all the kids got a little train box filled with stickers, a whistle (a parent favorite) ;) Thomas fruit snacks, and RR crossing bubble tape gum.




















2 comments:

The Bailes said...

B's party was AWESOME. You are soooo creative. I noticed and enjoyed every little detail! My favorite was the train wheel mac and cheese. WAY to get all those train details for an awesome party! I'm sorry some of the pics are so dark. I just noticed I hadn't removed the film from my new scoop light, grr. Looking forward to the next partaaaay!

Sara said...

ADORABLE!!!