Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

Sunday night we kicked of Halloween this year with a pumpkin shaped pizza and carving galore! Brandon did most of the work and the kids and I admired his handiwork as Thomas and Angry Bird were chiseled in our pumpkins!

Benjamin was peering into our "Jar"-O-Lanterns that we made earlier this week with friends Adria and Isaac! So fun!


This year we had Kellen and his mommy and daddy over to eat some chili and trick or treat with us! The boys had a blast together celebrating their first ever trick or treat experience! Bella was the pro and was in charge of the flash light, Benjamin enjoyed a turn pulling the wagon, and Kellen was so brave and led the way to most of the doors to get his candy!






The boys enjoyed looking through their loot and picking out a couple of pieces afterwards!

2 comments:

gigi x's 4 said...

wow I'm impressed with the pumpkin carving too! He looks very intense carving that pumpkin. looks like alot of fun and the last pic of Benjamin and his friend remind me of when you all would come home and sit on the living room floor going through all you candy!

The Bailes said...

Did Bella change costumes?! and do the kids know what angry bird is?! haha