Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bella turns 4!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Bella Grace! We started and ended the day "sweetly" to celebrate her 4th birthday. She's only been waiting about 6 months for this birthday! We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then met Gigi up at Crown Center for tons of fun!



We went to Kaleidoscope first to do Bella's favorite thing... crafts! Then we went to the fudge store and watched them make fudge for a few minutes, played in Santa's playland (practically by ourselves, it was awesome!) got a picture by the antique Santa, saw the gingerbread village, walked across The Link to Union Station to see and ride a train, threw pennies in the waterfall, then walked all the way back for pizza for lunch and an early present from Gigi! Phew, both kids were asleep in the car and took naps when we got home!














After naps we had another special guest... Grandpa Bob! He came into town to celebrate also. We went to Monkey Business as Bella requested, then ate at Chili's and came home to open presents and eat cookie cake! What a fun day!









Bella, I love you so much and I'm so blessed to have you as my daughter! You make us laugh every day! You are so clever and have a great sense of humor! You love having special mommy time with just girls and no boys, and I love it too! You are doing so well in preschool, speech, BSF, and Awana's! I'm so proud of the verses and the truths of God you are learning and applying in your young life already! You are so active and adventurous too! You love dancing, running, playing games, and being silly. Bella, you are a wonderful big sister and help Benjamin out a lot when it comes to behavior and what he should or shouldn't be doing. He looks up to so much and loves you dearly! Thank you for being patient with him and loving him too! We all love you so much Bella Grace! Happy 4th Brithday!

2 comments:

gigix's4 said...

what a fun time it was. I love crown center without a crowd! Bob and Brandon looked like they had as much fun as the kids.!

gigix's4 said...

what a fun time it was. I love crown center without a crowd! Bob and Brandon looked like they had as much fun as the kids.!