Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Little Blessings Christmas Program
Bella sang her little heart out at her preschool program this week. She was front and center with her class and had the biggest smile when she spotted us in the crowd. She was animated and loved doing the hand motions along with the Pharaoh, Pharaoh song. Benjamin was very concerned about where Bella was. I kept telling him she's up there with her class. He continued to yell out in an extremely loud and low voice, "Bella!" It was so funny! Bella heard him and started calling back, "Ben!" They are hilarious. They are so concerned with each other when we're out and about, but at home it's a continuous wrestling match. While on stage, Bella, of course got hot and removed her sweater and flung it over her shoulder. Afterwards we enjoyed some delicious dessert! I love Bella so much, and I still can't believe I have a preschooler! As many people refer to her, she's my little mini me!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure Bella was the star :) I can just see her swinging her sweater over her shoulder!
Post a Comment