Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch with the Cousins!

Last Tuesday I surprised the kids after nap time with a secret play date and snack! They didn't know where we were going until we got in the car. They were so excited to find out and when I told them, they were ecstatic! The first thing we did when we got there was meet up with Aunt Val, Sophie, and Porter! Then we got to business and got our pumpkin donuts and apple cider slushes! Yum! Then, they were off quickly to slide, see the animals, dig for dino bones, a tractor ride, climb a combine, and more! The best thing about this surprise was that it's free on Tuesdays! We saw several people we knew since the weather was soo nice, it seems everyone else had the same great idea!

No comments: