Sunday, November 4, 2012
My little tricky treats!
I LOVE the month of October! The weather is amazing, the trees are so beautiful, and it's just the beginning of all of the fun festivities of the next 3 months! My sweet little treats had a blast carving pumpkins, at their school parties, trick or treating at daddy's work, and celebrating with Sophie and Porter at Papa and Gigi's that night. Gigi had the house DECKED out! complete with flying ghost, a spider that dropped on you, a talking candy bowl that really got me, spider webs, and little mice and spiders to find around the house! My parents even dressed up in costume as snow white? and a mountain man! Brandon and I will have to do costumes next year! Bella was asking what I was and she decided I was little red riding hood since I was wearing a red top and that Brandon was a bat since he was wearing black! The kids each got a pumpkin to decorate with stick on faces. Bella insisted on drawing on hair so hers could be a girl. We had a jack-o-lantern pizza, a bonfire for s'mores, and a hay ride for trick or treating around the neighborhood! Bella was Rapunzel and Benjamin was a rocket ship! Sophie was an ice cream cone and Porter was an airplane. The boys looked so cute flying around door to door! They got more candy than they know what to do with. We ended the night getting treats from Gigi which included goldfish, kitkats, googly eyes and vampire teeth! The teeth are always a huge hit and Bella was even eating candy with them in! Pure talent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment