Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Texas Style

We traveled down to Waco to spend the week of Thanksgiving this year.  Brandon scheduled his travel for work to be in TX so it was a perfect opportunity to make a trip of it!  We finally got to meet our niece Charlee Ann Marie!  She is 1 month older than Bowen and oh so sweet!



 When we arrived we got our Bush's fix!  The best chicken, fries, and gravy I've ever had!  This is the kids first Bush's meal...I think they liked it!
 All the boys hanging out....
 The sweet babes playing.
 They loved each other!  Just look at Charlee's smile!
 We did a large joint family birthday party this year since we were all together.  Most of the birthdays were in November anyway and we just included everyone for the year.  It was almost like Christmas!
 Bella got a precious charm bracelet from James Avery, a favorite jewelry store in TX.  She loves charms and has been making her own charm bracelet before she received this one out of paper!  Her eyes lit up!  She's been so careful with it.  I explained this was real jewelry not like the play kind she had.  She was showcasing it all week! :)
 Grandpa Bob and all the grandkids.

 Uh oh!!! The Bear claw!!!!



 Christie and I took the kids to the Cameron Park zoo.  It was the perfect size zoo to do all in one day and beautiful weather!!!








 My favorite part of the week I think was making s'mores and watching the kids play outside.  We did this two nights and it was just a blast!


 Learning how to roast a perfect marshmallow...
 Yummy!!!!!
 Lots of action!


 He's so focused!
 And of course... Harley!  This poor dog was such a good sport with all the running and playing the kids insisted he be involved with!
 Mrs. Meyer, Christie's mom was an amazing hostess for Thanksgiving!  The kids brought her a candle from Spice as a thank you and they enjoyed helping her open it!
 The kids sweet little table!
 Beautiful table for our family.
 They insisted on having their picture taken by this tree.


 Grandpa sures knows how to rock a baby to sleep!
 Bella was sooo excited about the kitchen set up for her to play with right next to the table!
 Bowen's first Thanksgiving!
The Johnson Family



No comments: