Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas fun

I love doing fun things around the holidays, special outings, special food, and crafts are my favorite!  The snowman breakfast is always a huge hit for mommy and the kids!
 We went to a Christmas story time at the reading reptile where they listened to a few books, made gingerbread people, and got a yummy cupcake!


 Bella's picture was taken in this exact spot when she was only 18months old.  Her eyes hardly saw over the little cinderella carriage door.

 My adorable 3 kids watching something on the Ipad.  I love how Bowen is so involved haha.
 Bella posing in front of the Advent Jesse tree.  The shoulder pose started the night of her Christmas program at school. ;)
 One night we surprised the kids and they got in their jammies early and we made popcorn and hot chocolate.  I printed off some Polar Express tickets and they gave them to daddy to go see Christmas lights.  They were amazing and the kids LOVED this!
 3 cute kiddos!  Love them!  Benjamin still has powder on his lips from the snowman breakfast!

No comments: