Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Monday, March 4, 2013

6 month milestone!!!

Every picture I took of Bowen I thought was just so adorable!  I'm a little biased, but he is just too cute and full of personality!  His hair is still my favorite feature!  He is sitting up on his own now and grabbing EVERYTHING!  He's rolling and thrusting himself around so it looks like he'll be crawling within a couple months!  Ugh, more work! haha  He just started his rice cereal and loves being in his high chair at the table with all of us!  It's taken him a few days to figure out what the spoon is for but he's getting the hang of it.  At his 6 month check up he looked great developmentally!  His weight % has dropped to only 1%.  I'm stressed again with this boy!  We went through the same thing with Benjamin trying to make sure he was getting enough to eat.  I'm starting to supplement with formula now and we have to weigh him again in a month to see if he's improving.  He's such a happy baby though and always seems to get his fill.  But now it's time to bulk up Bowen!  My new full time job!








No comments: