Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Crown Center outing #2

This week we got to go to Crown Center again this time with Porter and Sophie!  We did Kalediscope this time and went to "Funville" again.  We packed our lunches this time and it worked out great.  The boys had a fun lunch with Aunt Val while I took the girls to the Hallmark visitors center.  Someone stopped us in the hall and told us they were giving away recordable Disney Princess books!  So we had to check it out!  Here are the boys!  They were waving at people to see if they could get anyone to wave back, lol, it worked!




 Last stop before we left, the candy store!
 Maybe Sophie was singing a little too loudly?? haha




 On our way to Hallmark...
 The FREE book!  We were all so excited!  Bella and I recorded ourselves reading it as soon as we got home!  She said each Princess's name and I read the rest.  It's so sweet.




No comments: