Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mommy and Daughter Disney on Ice

When I saw that the Disney on Ice was going to be princess themed, I knew this would make the perfect outing for our own princess!  Originally I bought the tickets and told Brandon about it and he was going to take her.  But, as the show approached I was getting more and more excited and I wanted to get to take her, so he graciously let me go instead!  We had a blast!  She wore her Cinderella dress to the show and we had great seats, just 7 rows from the ice.  We got to see Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, and Merida.  Bella loved the huge chandelier from Beauty and the Beast of course!  She said Ariel was her favorite!  Before it started I told her she could pick one treat and she got the cotton candy with the princess crown she could decorate and wear.  She was so sweet the whole time just looking up at me and smiling so big!  She kept talking about the show and the characters.  She was so in to it!




 It was her idea to take funny pictures!  I just love this girl!



 What a beauty!  She'l loving this cotton candy!  Half way through she decided to save the rest for Benjamin.  Then, she decided to eat a little more... until it was gone before she realized. haha.  Now, she's saving her money in her piggy bank because next time she wants to buy a $10 princess snow cone!  Good life lessons.  

1 comment:

gigix5 said...

what a fun time!