Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, October 24, 2013

First fishing trip to Papa's farm

Brandon took the week off after we got back in town from San Francisco and the kids were off of school so we took advantage of this perfect fall day to do some fishing.    The high expectations were met when they started catching one fish right after the other!    By the end of the afternoon Bella was casting, watching, hooking, and reeling fish in all on her own!  I was very impressed!  I even caught one by the end of the day but I couldn't stand to hold it with my bare hand so I improvised with my sweatshirt! 





 I cannot believe how big his fish is!  He caught this on his own!  First fish!!!


 Would not be complete without the Hello Kitty ears!
 Papa danced around each time in excitement when another fish got hooked!


 Of course Bowen even wanted in on the action and helped hold the pole and was very curious about this fish he helped catch.



 He mostly loved climbing on the chairs.


 Papa rigged up a pole rest.  "Lazy man's way to fish" he says.


 Bella caught this fish ALL on her own!  She didn't even ask for help and freak out when it bit her line!    She's a natural.  So if she doesn't need help catching a fish I know she doesn't need help cleaning her room! ;)








 Love this picture!


1 comment:

The Bailes said...

SOOO fun, love those pics...and the HK ears...and the cleaning the room comment :)