Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas Morning

The kids woke bright and early eager to start one of the most fun and special days of the year!  I love this day as we get to spend it together with family all day long with no interruptions!  

 We discovered Bowen loves candycanes and this large one was no exception!




 Bowen got a few bath toys!  This is his favorite part of the day right now.  I can't wait to see what he does with the finger paints and crayons.



 A big monster truck was Ben's favorite.


 Santa drank all the milk!!!


Ready to go fishing!!!




 Snowman donuts and breakfast casserole!  Yummy!!!

 Bella's favorite gift was the My little Pony wedding castle.  She's been staring at this for months at the bowling alley. :)

No comments: