Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Citizen of the month award

Bella received the citizen of the month award from the Lee's Summit optimist club.  She was so excited to be choosen from all the kindergarteners at her school.  I was so proud of her!  She was very gracious and was beaming!



 Papa even got to come watch.
 Bella was also the leader of the week since it was her birthday over the Christmas break.  She wrote down her favorite food: spaghetti and meat sauce, favorite book: Ponyella, hobby:  drawing pictures, favorite color: pink, an example of how she wrote her name, and what she wants to be when she grows up:  a veterinarian.  I came back and surprised her at lunch with the boys.  She showed me all around the cafeteria. :)


1 comment:

The Bailes said...

She's definitely a great citizen and so adorable!