This Saturday we had a fun family outing to the Faulkner's ranch and pumpkin farm. There was so much for Bella to do! They had all kinds of animals to feed including a buffalo! This was one of her favorite activities! There were bouncy houses, hay rides, train rides, milking contests, obstacle courses, and corn mazes.
The buffalo's tongue was pretty gross! Bella thought it was funny whenever it licked Brandon!
Bouncy houses are definitely on Bella's top ten list! She did listen and was the first one out when the guy told them time was up!
Snacks and a hayride! We enjoyed the beautiful fall leaves!
Can you believe that I had to teach Brandon how to milk the cow! Haha, I can!
Bella loves obstacle courses! She's pretty quick with some help on the balance beam!
We got to be the only ones on the train ride since it was near closing time! We are quickly learning to love trains with all of her little boy buddies we hang out it!
2 comments:
that does look like fun. sad we missed it.
SOooooo fun, I'm sad we missed it too!
Post a Comment