Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Introducing Benjamin Auzy Johnson!!!

Benjamin was born Friday, November 6th at 1:04am! We are so excited about our handsome little guy! It was a great experience going into labor on my own this time! I started getting contractions around 6:30pm Thursday night as I was bringing Bella to my parents for date night and for the weekend. We were scheduled to be induced Friday morning. On the way there I got pulled over for speeding! I was almost in tears, but didn't try to talk my way out of it. Bella was with me, our hospital bags, and my nine month pregnant belly! I was going 51 in a 35 (opps) and just got a warning! I think the officer was afraid of me either having an emotional breakdown or going into labor right there on the spot! Haha!

As I was waiting for Brandon to get to my parent's house after work I started having contractions every few minutes. These were different than before! I knew it was time! Brandon ate a quick dinner ( I knew he was going to need the energy to deal with me ;)) and we drove home, grabbed our bags and drove to the hospital. I was admitted around 9pm and he was born 4 hours later!

All smiles!

Benjamin's wearing his "I love My Big Sister" onesie.

A proud daddy holding his future golf partner I'm sure!

We had lots of visitors! My brother Kevin made it back from Peru just in time!

Wow, do I really have TWO kids! I feel so grown up! haha

Grandpa Bob drove all the way from TX to celebrate with us!

He may be a paci guy???

On our way home.

Ready for his first car ride!

13 comments:

The Bleess' said...

Congrats to you and your family! Benjamin is so adorable, I love the first picture of him smiling! You look great after just having a baby :)

Carrie said...

Yeah for the pictures!! He is so adorable!! Congratulations!

Christine Crabb said...

He is so stinkin' handsome! Vanessa, I am so excited for you! I love the pics of his room, too! :) Hope you get some rest and you are enjoying your little man! Just remember, having 2 kids gets easier and even more fun every day!

Sara said...

Vanessa, He is just a gorgeous little baby! I am so happy for you. And you look fantastic too! What a special time for you all! Can't wait to meet him and see you all.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! He is SO precious- I love the smile!

The Bailes said...

Get my pic up there...I was the FIRST to meet him! ;) He was a sweet little guy! I love the cuddly baby stage!

Nick and Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Armstrong's said...

OH Vanessa- love the pictures! That smile is stinking adorable already!

Bob and Margaret Sachse said...

Another beautiful baby!Congratulations to the Johnsons.
Enjoyed all the photos and comments.
Grandparents Sachse

Ryan and Jill said...

he is so beautiful, and you look amazing!! Congrats

Kristal said...

He is cuuu-uuutte! And you look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! You look amazing! Way to go, can't wait to catch up when I get home!

mom said...

great pics i love the smile and open eyes already!