Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Newborn pics are up!

If you want to see Benjamin's newborn pictures go to
www.m-mphoto.com
Then click on Photo Cart, then portraits, find Vanessa and click on the littlest cowboy! The password is Johnson.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I love the one of him resting his head on his little hands and the cowboy one is too cute!

gigi x's 3 said...

great pics. i don't know how you'll choose

Kathy said...

Bella and Benjamin are adorable. All the pictures are great. And just as Uncle Bob said - Benjamin looks like Brandon when he was a baby...

Steph Murray said...

Oh MY Vaness...he is SOOOO beautiful! Congratulations again!

Love,
Steph Murray

Kristal said...

Vanessa, he is such a gorgeous baby. Unbelievably cute!