Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Benjamin's 7 months!

We've been so busy with fun playdates and enjoying the summer weather that 7 months really snuck up on me! My little man is loving his Johnny Jump up, especially when Bella pushes him in it like a swing! They get to laughing and giggling together it's so cute! I can already tell that Benjamin will have no fear like Bella! He is rolling over quite a bit and starting to pull himself around to grab whatever he can. His laugh is still so contagious and adorable! He's eating so great now! Just in the last week or so he's started to eat rice cereal and 3-4 cubes of baby food! I'll be anxious to see how much weight he gains at his next doctor's appointment!


2 comments:

gigi x's 4 said...

i know where has the last 7 months gone! he's so cute.

The Bailes said...

Can we just stop time right now?! He is so cute, I hope Porter is just as smiley and happy as Benny Boo. I just want to squeeeeze him!