Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An evening at the zoo

Earlier this week we met the Armstrong family at the special event the zoo was hosting for "Friends of the Zoo" members. They were offering free camel rides and we could not pass that up! Samuel and Bella were so exicted and not at all scared!


The highlight was after the ice cream when the dance party started! I think they would have danced all night or at least until the sugar high came to a crashing low! It was one of the sweetest moments I think I've had yet!

So much fun with daddy!

We are so thankful for such sweet special friends! We love you "Meme"!

3 comments:

gigi x's 4 said...

also love theses zoo pics

The Bailes said...

LOVE the pics at the zoo, what a fun night!

Armstrong's said...

such a fun night! love the pics and the new blog background :)
em